How to record your screen on a Nokia Lumia

In case you've been wondering how to record your screen on your Lumia device, here is a short video tutorial of how to do it:




 Once you've done that, all you have to do is to click on the 'Capture' button on the top and then click again on the "Start Capture Screen on Video File...".


You can download the compilation from here : DOWNLOAD


Share on Google Plus

About Doru Somcutean

Hello, my name is Somcutean Doru and I'm from Romania.

I really like to read reviews and see what's new about technology, on D-BLOG I share with you articles/reviews that I find interesting. I also write some reviews in romanian...

My second blog is D-NEWS , here are some movie reviews , my favorite songs or clips that I like...is more like a personal blog...so please don't get in because you'll get really bored.

I hope you like it!

1 comentarii:

  1. Buna ziua,

    Mai este o singura zi in care va puteti inscrie in cel de-al doilea concurs pe BlogHub.ro . Premiile sunt urmatoarele : 100,75 si 50 de euro, asa ca va asteptam sa le castigati.

    Link-ul concursului : http://www.bloghub.ro/concurs-publicare-anunturi-in-ziare-locale-c5.html

    Bitu Mihai,
    SEO - Mediapress Advertising

    ReplyDelete